Brother Henry Uzochukwu
1 Peter 4:12-19
Having a right heart attitude is the first step toward being truly a thankful person. Do I really see every good and perfect fift as coming from God and do I express this gratitude by the attitude I try to maintain when things aren’t going so well?
1. Don’t be surprised – vs.12
2. Keep on rejoicing – vs.13
3. Consider yourself blessed – vs.14
4. Make sure about the reason you are suffering – vs.15
5. Consider it an honor – vs.16
6. Be thankful you aren’t going through what they will face – vs.17,18
7. Consider it valuable – vs.19
God does not always calm the storm, but sometimes calms the child in the middle of the storm. God wants us to be strong and speak with confidence about our God, even when the storms of life howl all around us. Cast all your cares on Him. God cares for you.