Pastor Pat Taiwo-Oguntoye
Mercy is the result of and the effect of God’s goodness and grace. Mercy is an attribute of God. Mercy is the disposition to pardon the guilty. The mercy of God is unquestionable; He does as He pleases.
What qualifies you for God’s mercy?
1. You must be faithful. Luke 19:17; 1 Cor. 4:2.
2. You must be available. Ezekiel 22:30.
3. You must be teachable. John 14:23; Matt. 10:24.
4. You must be ready to acknowledge, repent, and turn away from your sins. Psalm 51:1-2.
5. You must be obedient to God’s word. Deut. 28:1-14.
As Christians we should remain in the presence of God an as we do so, mercy will be a way of life for us and it will come looking for us like a prisoner set free. God’s mercy is available when we enter into a covenant relationship with Him. He is able and willing to shower us with His mercy and anointing nut we have to remain faithful.